Sunday, September 14, 2008

Welcome to My Blog


Well I am new to blogging but I'm willing to give it the old college try. Welcome to my first official blogging post. I thought I would take this opportunity to introduce myself a little bit. My name is Mary DeGreve and I have a home photography studio in Collierville. I've been in the business for 5 years now. I've earned a reputation for photographing newborns in the timeless black and white presentation. I love working with my little babies! My studio really caters to moms and I have a changing table and comfy chairs for feeding time. I am currently working to add more natural light poses during the session. Just need to finish up a few more projects in the studio to get there.

I just finished working with the Crosslin family and their new little two week old Tyler. He did so well during the session and except for a little accident on mom - it turned out to be a wonderful session.
Here is the Itty Bitty Collage I created for Tyler.

No comments: