Monday, September 29, 2008

Are you Ready for Fall?




There is something new in the air recently. Can you feel it? It's the hint of cooler weather and the colors of leaves changing and the sounds of football games. I love this time of year because it is the official start of the home decoration season for me. It's the first time of the year that boxes upon boxes come down from the attic for me to open and unwrap my fall decorations and place them in just the right spot around the house. I know I must not be the only one who is trying to find the right weekend to get everything in place.

Fall is also Portrait Season and the busiest time of the year for most photographers. It is a great time for outdoor family portraits and the new Christmas card photo for the year. I will be booking sessions up through the first week of December and then I focus on family and getting ready for the holidays. Be sure to call now if you would like to book a session for your Christmas card photos or a Family Session. Limited weekends available.

My favorite time to get my spook on is Halloween. I am just a big kid at heart and there haven't been very many years when I haven't greeted my little trick-or-treaters in costume. The whole family loves Halloween and I love seeing all the kids in their costumes. This year I've decided to run a Trick or Treat Special. October 30th or 31st just bring your child in costume to the studio for a mini-session for only $20 - per person. I'll email the best photo from the session for you to print. I'll post up more information on the session soon.

So get excited about fall and give me a call. 901-850-1757

1 comment:

Betty "CC" Gray said...

Wow! Great families. Love the last one with the little Fluffy! :-)