Saturday, December 6, 2008

A Very Special Family











Photographing the Thompson Family in Hernando has been my utmost pleasure and not just because they were selected as my "Client of the Year" last year - but because I have been honored to be a part of one of the most memorable and heartfelt sessions I have ever had the privilege to photograph. Last year Elaine brought me out to their beautiful home to photograph their family before her husband Ken was to be sent to Iraq to serve his military duty. She wanted Ken to have photographs of their children, Lily and Max, to keep with him and remind him of the love and support that was waiting for him when he got home. And it was my true honor to be invited to the airport this spring to photograph their reunion when he arrived back in Memphis. This year they celebrate their Christmas together as a family and I am so happy for them. To all the families who are celebrating this Holiday Season with loved ones serving overseas for our country - we as a United family - support you and wish your sons and daughters, wives and husbands - a speedy return and happy reunion.

1 comment:

Lori Putman said...

These are great and those kids are so darn cute!