Thursday, December 4, 2008

Dear Santa - It Wasn't Me











That is what is on Conner's little pj's. It has been my pleasure to photograph this little man several times over the past couple of years. He is full of energy and has just the best smile and gorgeous blue eyes. I love that his mom even brought his Christmas pj's for some shots. What do you do when you are in pj's - well you take a nap! He loves his pj's so much he wanted to wear them home but since he had to get back to school we had to do a little bribery to get him back in regular clothes. He had a blast with the snowballs - especially throwing them at Miss Mary! And if he had his way - he would have taken his new best friend Rudolph home with him. He is such a sweetie - thank you Conner and Kimberly for such a fun session.

1 comment:

Kathy Norwood said...

OMG, I love the way the chair worked out in this shoot. Your little man was as cute as he could be. I'm going to need to get me one of those chairs.

Kathy