Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sneak Peek




I have been so motivated about getting back to work with my photography - like being infused with a new energy and creative spirit - getting my second wind as they say. I'm starting to get used to blogging - it's sort of a diary - and I get to share a little bit about me - and I get to share with you some of the new stuff I have been working on. This week I have really focused on the studio decor and gallery. I've made several trips to Hobby Lobby and back - they really do have some of the coolest new things for photo display and thank goodness their ready-made frames were on sale half off. I added some new furniture and lighting and I'm framing my favorite pieces. They just make me smile :) I hope the next time you are in the neighborhood you will give me a call and let me show off the new digs. This is just a sneak peek because I have many prints and frames yet to be delivered but just had to share how it's shaping up.

1 comment:

Betty "CC" Gray said...

Hee hee...those C C's so should be mine! :-P