Wednesday, November 19, 2008

What I love about Weddings








For those who know me - really know me - they know I cry watching Hallmark commercials, I can cry if I only see the last 5 minutes of a really sad movie, and I will always be touched when I am in the presence of two people who are unabashedly unashamed of showing their love for each other with the rest of the world. That is what I love about weddings! People are happy at weddings - and you just can't help but feel and respond to the warm, fuzzy feeling of being a small part of a family's most happy day. Meet Colin and Raechal Evett - the newlyweds from the last wedding I photographed in Texas. Such a sweet couple that they delayed their wedding by almost a half an hour to wait for their grandparents to arrive who had taken a wrong turn on the way out to the Greenbranch wedding venue - beautiful place by the way. It was a gorgeous late afternoon wedding - a bit chilly, and a bit windy - but not one person complained. Here are some of my favorites!

1 comment:

Kathy Norwood said...

I love your images but I especially love the one of her on the couch. Great shot!