Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tis the Season



You know my favorite clients are maybe the ones I only see once a year - but when they come to the studio or we schedule our annual session - I know I get to have fun and relax - they are my neighbors and friends - and I know the holiday season has officially begun. I love being able to come up with something for their Christmas Cards that is unique and fun. So here is to the official start of the Christmas Card season .....addressing all those cards .....remembering your friends that you only hear from once a year...... what stamps do you use .... oh, geez, Aunt Beth moved and I need to get her new address .... what do I put in my Christmas letter that sums up my last year of life .... oh, my - look at these pictures - everyone seemed to grow up over the past year. It is such a sentimental time of year - a time of reflection and a time to remember our dear friends. So to all my dear friends - Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Kathy Norwood said...

I absolutely love the high key card style that you do. Tell me your secret.

Kathy