Monday, October 13, 2008

Avery's Eyes

My little subject this morning was Miss Avery Haynes - a gorgeous, and very happy 8 month old. I photographed her big brother about 2 and a half years ago and was so happy that Carrie called me again. I think Avery just has the perfect little baby face and you just have to check out her long eyelashes - she is going to break some hearts one day. She granted me with some beautiful smiles during our session. I think my favorite has to be Avery wearing her new hat. She was so patient and let me get plenty of shots - but when she was ready - that hat came off! Thank you Carrie and Avery so much for coming all the way out to Collierville! I had a great time this morning.


1 comment:

Betty "CC" Gray said...

LOVE the last one with mom holding her. She's a cutie.