Saturday, October 25, 2008

Trick or Treat Special





I just love Halloween! When my kids were little - yes, my youngest is now 18 - but when they were little - Halloween was always such fun around our house. One year we even hosted a Haunted House in our neighborhood that was so scary some kids didn't make it down the hallway! Now we still get all dressed up and go all out with candy and ghoulish decorations for our Halloween Trick or Treaters. This year I am doing a photography special for all my clients and neighborhood ghosts and goblins. It'll be fun - REALLY!

Trick or Treat

Estanaula Trails Special Offer

From Candid Creations by Mary Photography

Bring your costumed Trick or Treater by my home studio

In Estanaula Trails for a mini-session for only $20!

When: October 30th and 31st

Where: 347 Chickasaw Land Cove

Cost: $20 per child or add a sibling to the shot for only $5

Please call Mary at 850-1757 or send an email to mdegreve@comcast.net

to reserve a time slot either day – OR – drop by during normal Trick or Treat hours.

No appt needed during Trick or Treat hours. Studio will be setup conveniently

downstairs.

One full-res 5x7 image will be emailed by Monday, November 3rd.



2 comments:

Lori Putman said...

That first one is just breaking my heart! I LOVE it.

Kathy Norwood said...

I'd been so busy that I didn't check out the Halloween pictures earlier. The first picture is too cute!