Friday, October 3, 2008

Packing the Gear


I don't go on many vacations overall - but this trip to Hilton Head tomorrow will be the 3rd vacation for me this year after Cancun and Jamaica - I feel very lucky. I love my travel trips with gorgeous scenery and plenty to photograph. My sister Kathy and I are both photographers - she lives in Texas though. So we are sharing a vacation in the very scenic Hilton Head, South Carolina along with other members of her Norwood family. I can't wait to get there and see the beach! We are going to do some portraits on the beach which should be a lot of fun. We are headed to a beautiful church ruin that Kathy has photographed before and it looks incredible. And then when I'm not out taking pictures - I brought plenty of photo magazines and some good books and of course all my photo gear!

I just had to share what it looks like when a photographer goes on vacation to play at photography. I have to have all my favorite lenses, my laptop for working on my pics and so I can upload them to share while I'm gone - several camera bags, battery chargers, flashes, batteries, lens hoods - It's like I better at least take everything - I might need it. Now I need to see if it will fit in the bag :)

1 comment:

Betty "CC" Gray said...

Ummm...I don't see me in that pic! I'd fit into one bag! :-D