Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Couch's on the Couch





Sunday afternoon I had the pleasure of working with Max and Holly Couch and their most handsome 6 yr old son Liam. Holly is an artist herself - check out her jewelry line at -www.thehollycouchcollection.com - and knew exactly what she wanted from the images taken. After a pre-consultation visit to her home she readily agreed to move some furniture around in her dining room to create our little studio. My friend and fellow photographer Colette and I showed up with our equipment and after making all the little adjustments we were ready to go. Liam proved to be quite the little model for us - but he is all boy too and I loved it. He had some of the greatest expressions - total boyish charm! I have to save my next post for the out-takes from the session - anyone who has ever worked with children and dogs at the same time can relate :)

You know - if Holly put her hair up and put on a suit and Max wore a suit and a John McCain mask - they sure would look like Sara Palin and John McCain. Hmmmmm .....

2 comments:

Betty "CC" Gray said...

Beautiful! Love the couch! You guys did a great job. :-)

Kathy Norwood said...

I love the way you changed the color in the couch to something in a warmer tone. It actually makes it look like a different setting. Did you use Viveza?