Saturday, October 18, 2008

What a gift!


When Brian called me months ago to schedule his session I asked him what he wanted his portraits for. I loved his answer - to give as gifts for Christmas. In this day and age shopping for Christmas gifts for loved ones can be challenging at best. But an updated portrait is one of those gifts that will fit any decor, never go out of style, and will be treasured and cherished long after the holiday season is over. I so enjoyed my session today with Brian and have to give a special shout out and thanks to Kate for being my impromptu assistant and for being there to bring that sparkle to Brian's eyes. I have to confess - his "eye of the tiger" shot has to be one of my favorites - but I promised :) Thank you both so much for a great session.

1 comment:

Lori Putman said...

That is a terrific Christmas gift idea! Hmmm..., I might have to borrow that one!