Monday, October 27, 2008

Great Expectations


Since Demi Moore's pregnant photograph appeared in Vanity Fair, people have definitely been embracing pregnancy more and more. Maternity photography is an extension of that. It's also a chance for a mom to feel beautiful and relaxed before she gives birth. I was so glad when Kelly chose me to photograph her maternity photos. Having already photographed her sister Lindy with her newborn Madeline I'm sure helped quite a bit! We had a packed house of girls in the studio with a football party of the menfolk in the next room. Not sure which room was generating the most noise but I know everybody was having a great time. Kelly I wish you all the best with your pregnancy and can't wait to meet your new little one.

1 comment:

Betty "CC" Gray said...

Nice. She looks beautiful! Really like your post processing on this. Can't wait to see her with her new baby. :-)