Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Campaign Stop



Imagine how surprised we were to attend the McGhee's Annual Halloween Party and see such VIP guests in attendance. I always knew Jacque and Steve knew people who knew people who knew people .... but OMG, for Sara Palin and John McCain to make an unscheduled stop in Memphis just to shake a few hands. Well, I considered myself very lucky to have my camera with me. They agreed to this publicity photo thanks goodness. But the real moment happened as I turned my back for a moment and caught them out of the corner of my eye - making out! In my rush - I blurred the shot - but there you have it. It's official - now we all know why he chose Sara - she's HOT!

1 comment:

Betty "CC" Gray said...

OMG! I'm dying over here! This is too funny! I want her stockings!!! lol