Friday, October 10, 2008

Beach Portraits at Hilton Head


What a great little getaway I just had to Hilton Head with my sister Kathy and her extended family. I was able to meet my new grand-niece Genesis - just the happiest little baby girl I've ever met. Not to mention just the perfect little cutie who got photographed all the time on this trip.

We stayed at the beautiful beachside Marriott Grande Ocean. From the room we could see the pools and the beach and hear the live music being played around the pool. The second night there we decided to do family beach portraits. Kathy and I both packed up our gear and headed towards the beach. Having two photographers for the session was great and we were able to move quickly as the light was going down very fast. Not to mention I could take pictures of her and she could take them of me. Yes, it is very nice having a sister who is also a photographer :)

Pictured with little Genny is her very proud mom and dad, Patrick and Kelley. Patrick is Kathy and Robert's son. Kathy and Robert are in the blue shirts and blue jeans. And Robert's sister Becky and her husband Steve posed with little Genny as well.

We had such fun and I have to thank Kathy and Robert for inviting me to share their vacation with them. Next I'll post up some pictures from Harbour Town and the beautiful historic city of Savannah. Yes I made great use of all that photo equip that I packed for the trip! Now I have some new great photos to work on.







1 comment:

Betty "CC" Gray said...

Looks like you had a good time. Loving your new signature on your photos as well.