Monday, October 20, 2008

A Passion for Fashion - Senior Style

I was so happy to hear that Kelsey was the one who did the research on the internet to find her photographer for her senior pictures and was willing to make the trip to Collierville all the way from near Jackson, TN to spend the day with me :) We had a very fun day together and when she came into the studio with all her clothes - well, I just wanted to go shopping in her closet! She had some great outfits and tons of shoes and hats and scarves to work with. Yes, Kelsey loves to shop!

She also has the longest and most beautiful hair! Can you believe she has never cut it! What a beautiful young lady - inside and out. Thank you for spending the day with me and I wish you all the best your senior year.








2 comments:

Betty "CC" Gray said...

These came out great!She's such a cutie. :-) Love the halo lit one. Waaay cool! And ummm...ask her if she has that red pair of pumps in my size! hahahaha

Colette Hopkins Photography said...

These are all wonderful Mary, but I'm a total sucker for the outdoor urban-style shots. I really love that one Mary- the colors, composition- fantastic!